Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru. We are expanding and Oasis Healthcare is upgrading its services in Kakamega where we will be rolling out in patient, dental, renal, maternity, radiology center and oncology services.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer (1 Position)
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operations of Nursing/Patient Care Services. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in Continued
Quality Improvement activities.
1. At least BSc. Nursing degree; MSc. Nursing an added advantage
2. 2 Years of relevant nursing management experience.
3. Demonstrated intention to advance professionally.
4. Flexibility, a high degree of organization and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
5. Strong work ethic and dedication
6. Data analysis, communication, creativity, critical thinking and effective problem solving abilities.
7. The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles.
8. Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
9. Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title (Receptionist) on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
· We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
· Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
· Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
· Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.