Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We would like to conduct a Talent Map – To build a pool of candidates for senior roles within our Legal and External Affairs department. Note that talent mapping is not an active recruitment to fill an existing vacancy but a process to identify & build a pipeline of potential external candidates who
a] have the interest in working for BAT;
b] meet the requirements of the role and
c] will be contacted once suitable opportunities become available.
Go on, submit your application and we will reach out to you once the opportunity matching your profile is available.
Corporate Affairs Manager:
- To work with the global, regional and area communications structures to implement the Group’s communications strategies locally within the East Africa Markets
- To oversee and manage the development and implementation of:
- internal and
- external communications strategies,
- company’s sustainability strategies to benefit society, build positive stakeholder relationships, whilst strengthening the company’s value chain and proposition.
- To provide communications advice, strategic and operational communications support to all business functions & key project teams
- Analyse and interpret information relating to activities, issues & events potentially impacting upon the business. Manage any remedial actions required to ensure the reputation of the company is not adversely affected.
- Ensure that our sustainability actions result in the company being regarded as responsible and being compliant with all relevant laws, codes and practices
- Deliver a Corporate Social Investment (CSI) strategy that is aligned to the BAT Group’s focus areas for its markets, underpinned by real community needs and sustainable business actions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A business degree with specialisation in Communications, Public Relations or International Relations
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ of experience in a consultancy or in-house function in the areas of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, including being a spokesperson
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal skills
- Ability to apply strong strategic, analytical skills and good judgment
- Appropriate level of maturity to provide credibility at senior levels externally and internally