Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We would like to conduct a Talent Map – To build a pool of candidates for senior roles within our Legal and External Affairs department. Note that talent mapping is not an active recruitment to fill an existing vacancy but a process to identify & build a pipeline of potential external candidates who
a] have the interest in working for BAT;
b] meet the requirements of the role and
c] will be contacted once suitable opportunities become available.
Go on, submit your application and we will reach out to you once the opportunity matching your profile is available.
Risk & Security Manager:
- Provide a co-ordinated and comprehensive threat-driven security risk management service of the highest quality, ensuring that risks to company personnel, assets and business operations/activities are properly identified, evaluated and countered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Conduct security risk assessments, identify the subsequent security risk issues & advise the business on commensurate mitigation measures
- Conduct security reviews & identify threats to company personnel, assets, intellectual property, installations & operations and puts in place mitigation measures.
- Identify Information Security risks, internal & external threats and puts in place mitigation measures. Provides information protection awareness training and monitors compliance to Information Security with the agreed standards.
- Facilitate & co-ordinate the Business Continuity, Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery process & coordinate responses by the Crisis Management Team. Participate in training & testing exercises
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams in an endeavour to resolve criminal activities committed in the business. Co-ordinate & conduct security interviews & produce investigation reports.
- Support Anti Illicit Trade intelligence and enforcement procedures within the relevant legal framework affecting illicit trade in the end market
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with 6-8 years’ experience at a senior level in either of the following fields: investigations, security, business controls, compliance, audit & risk management
- Good influencing skills with ability to interact with all levels of senior management – this should be demonstrated by successful experience in business partnership and decision support.
- Ability to make swift, balanced decisions in emergencies or when rapid response is required.
- Experience in project and programme management.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis of threats, security risks and operational threat actors.
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal skills.