Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. He/she will help in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand awareness for our clients.
This is is a 4 months paid internship opportunity with high chance of securing employment based on performance and other appraisal factors.
- Assist in online outreach through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to increase the number of our partners/followers.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Promote business expansion opportunities through lead generation and sales tracking.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of online marketing activities to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in the planning, implementing, and managing weekly schedules for all social media content to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop creative social media campaigns and to grow our brand through targeted advertising across various channels
- Provide suggestions to management for improving brand awareness to enhance business growth.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Create content for online marketing on all our social media platforms.
- Carry out content marketing for our websites.
- Carry out search engine optimization.
- Management and updating of the website, analytics
- Collect and analyze online customer feedback
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and social media platforms.
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Business or related field desired but NOT a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques.
- Must possess strong graphic design skills.
- Must have passion for technology and hands on experience in IT
- Google Ad words experience.
- Exhibited attained training level in Facebook’s Blueprint.
- Google Analytics and tracking pixel implementation skills.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Prior experience in a similar role is highly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.