Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Registrar (Human Resource Management) Scale 12 – KIBU/ADM/5/2020 (1 POST): Vacancy June 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Deputy Registrar (Administration and Human Resource), the Assistant Registrar (Human Resource) shall assist in supervision and management of Human Resource functions in the Human Resource Department.
The Assistant Registrar (Human Resource) shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Coordinating staff recruitments, appointments, selection process, transfers and discipline;
- Coordinating collection and collation of information to inform human resource policies in the organization;
- Analyzing utilization of human resources in the organization and advising on proper deployment;
- Identifying, designing and overseeing the implementation of training programmes based on identified needs;
- Coordinating preparation of personal emolument budget;
- Coordinating development and maintenance of human resource database;
- Coordinating implementation of performance appraisal process;
- Coordinating industrial relations and staff welfare;
- Providing advice to staff on pay and benefit system;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements relating to Human Resource;
- Ensuring preparation of quarter and annual reports;
- Processing travel clearance; and
- Facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events;
Requirements for Appointment:
- Masters Degree in a relevant area with six (6) years working experience 3 of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent;
- CPS (K)/CIHRM or Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field;
- Must be a member of IHRM in good standing;
- ICT Competence;
- Shown merit and administrative ability in work performance and results.
How to apply:
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants must also submit the following current documents:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general which should be sent to the address below by the application deadline.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications must be sent on or before 15th July, 2020 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308.
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.