Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nairobi Garage is looking for a mid-level administrator and accounting professional, to join a small but highly committed team of accountants. As the company grows, we’re looking for someone to take on key accounting and administration responsibilities.
About Nairobi Garage
Nairobi Garage is a premium business hub for innovative and growing businesses. Nairobi Garage is a response to the need for lean and flexible office space solutions – where networking and community are part of the package.
With central locations on Ngong Road, Westlands, Spring Valley and Karen the spaces offer all-inclusive, 24/7 services. Nairobi Garage provides well-designed coworking and private offices, event space and on-demand meeting room facilities. All our spaces are powered by fast and reliable internet.
Nairobi Garage offers an invaluable network of Nairobi’s most high-growth and high-impact ventures. Members get access to business opportunities, networking events, workshops, marketing support as well as access to affordable business services to support their growth. Nairobi Garage is home to some amazing companies including Mdundo, Unilever, and Mastercard Foundation.
Qualifications and Experience
A degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration and CPA part II.
Minimum 3 years experience in Administration and Accounting, along with relevant responsibilities demonstrated
Key for this role – we’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly responsible, someone who can own their work from end-to-end, and enjoys getting stuff done
- Smart, analytical and can make good decisions when dealing with customers and suppliers
- Motivated by challenges and capable of solving problems independently
- Able to follow and enforce policies and processes
- Maintaining Accounts payable ledger
- Reconciliations of GL accounts as delegated
- Ensure accurate accounting of expenses within XERO
- Presenting weekly income reports to the management team
- Preparing ad hoc cash flow reports
- Ensuring accurate filing of VAT and WHT
- Ensuring all necessary licenses or permits are renewed promptly
- Correspondence with bank and lawyers
- Filing of admin documents, contracts, supplier invoices
- Support in HR processes, letters and filing relating to employees
- Ensuring procurement of stock items is done smoothly, conducting stock takes and advising on desirable stock items to be ordered.
- Prepare and organize all documents for payments
- Raising of cheques, handle bank and cash online payments
- Raising Purchase orders
- Reviewing and confirming internal requisitions for stock items in-line with budget
Starting salary range: Ksh 55,000 to Ksh 80,000 gross
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org