Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Human Resource and Administration, this position is responsible for implementation of HR and administration policies, systems and procedures and for management of OCOB’s fleet of motor vehicles in accordance with Government transport regulations and maintaining them for safe staff usage.
- Develop and review of transport management policies and procedures and advise/sensitise staff on the same;
- Oversee the coordination of driver’s routine daily errands to ensure smooth flow of transport service;
- Oversee preparation of fuel/ vehicle recharge reports and do a follow up with Finance & Accounts department to ensure the amount is credited in the transport account;
- Monitoring the service providers to ensure that they provide efficient services and maintain good standards of the vehicles and do follow up on the renewal of their contracts and oversee the payment of their invoices;
- Prepare transport unit’s annual budget estimates;
- Carry out performance evaluation for the drivers and transport assistant Monitor vehicle movements, track fuel usage and consumption rates and prepare monthly reports;
- Manages the organization’s physical assets by ensuring proper maintenance and safety/security of OCOB equipment’s, furniture and other fixed assets;
- Review and implement workplace health and safety procedures;
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Assistant Manager, HR & Administration from time to time.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized university;
3 years relevant work experience.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Must be well versed with the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Public Finance Management Act, 2012.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
The successful candidate for the position of Chief Manager Supply Chain Management will be appointed on a three (3) year renewable contract term. All other positions will be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms of service. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current remuneration, home county, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card. You should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses. Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application.
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
1.Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
2.Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3.Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
4.Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications should be sent by post or hand delivered to our Office addressed to:
Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
so as to reach the Office of the Controller of Budget NOT LATER THAN 14th July, 2020 AT 5.00PM.