Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the supervision of the Community Health Systems Director, the position is responsible for provision of technical oversight in ensuring quality processes at the LCA health facility and the government health partnering facilities.
- Provide capacity building in quality improvement through trainings and mentorship for the Quality Improvement initiative, within the Community Health Program and with, the MoH-supported, partner facilities and partners
- To ensure that quality assessments, quality improvement plans and progress monitoring are progressing according to work plan
- Provide input in the preparation of quarterly and annual progress reports of the programme
- Support fundraising and resource mobilization initiatives including provision of appropriate data and information needed to develop concept papers and proposals.
- Prepare and manage the unit’s annual budget and work plan.
- Submit financial reports for the Unit to the Community Programs Director and/or Finance Manager within established timelines.
- Submit management and statutory reports in line with established guidelines, procedures and protocols.
- Support in the recruitment and selection of staff in the Unit.
- Proactively employ practices that lead to staff motivation and retention and ensure effective succession plans.
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive medical/clinical practice continuous quality improvement (CQI) program including utilization management and risk management.
- Monitoring medical/clinical practice efforts to ensure compliance with internal and external QI standards.
- Monitoring service quality through focused group discussions, patient satisfaction surveys and complaints, and addressing gaps identified.
- Providing technical support to the healthcare providers in the quality improvement process at Lwala Health Centre
Qualifications & Experience
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, or related field
- Strong familiarity with and use computer applications related to QI, such as Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of standard principles for data collection, data management and analysis, including human subject protection and ethics
- Knowledge of CQI principles, practices, methods, and tools.
- Knowledge of medical records and clinical care processes.
- Skill in effective education and facilitation of CQI efforts in medical practice.
- Skill in application of analytical methods and statistical software by developing appropriate reports.
- Skill in conducting QI checks of medical records and other clinical documentation and performing patient satisfaction surveys.
- Ability to educate staff in both verbal and written form about QI in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to interact effectively with health care team members.
- Ability to analyze QI data and identify trends and corrective actions.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV stating your suitability for the position to the Talent Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th July, 2020. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.