Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Sales Department
Position Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Purpose Summary: Responsible for creating online sales for the company locally and internationally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Achieving sales targets through the online local and international platforms.
- Executing innovative digital sales strategies to increase the product market share via purchases on the various local and international platforms.
- Analyze online sales statistics to determine online business growth.
- Advocating a positive client experience by demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints, and acting on the feedback.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Prospect leads and initiate contact with the leads and ensure adequate follow up to generate business opportunities.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company sales strategies on online local and international platforms.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital sales efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online sales trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Sales volume
- Business growth
- Website and Social media platforms Management
- Online marketing
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely payment collection
- Proven experience as Digital Sales or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital sales concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B and B2C online platforms such as Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
How to Apply
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com