Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Jitu is a software and technology provider based in Nyeri, Kenya. We chose Nyeri because we believe the talent in this area of the world can compete globally. If you would like to work for a company that believes in Nyeri and plans to be a GIANT globally then please apply for an opening with us.
One of the foundations of The Jitu is that hiring decisions are based on talent and an employee’s ability to deliver. We do not care which community you come from or if you are male or female. We care about your ability to deliver quality solutions. If you are looking for a place that will judge you on that standard, please apply for a position with The Jitu.
We are currently seeking a RPA Developer that will work with our team and clients to define business requirements, determine the feasibility of automation, and implement efficient and cost-effective automation solutions. This includes analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
Two key elements to qualify for this role:
- Bot building experience
- UiPath Certified is required (this is an must-have)
Responsibilities Include –
Analytical / System Support:
- Review business requirements
- Determine the feasibility of automation
- Update procedures, standards, and other documentation as needed
- Assist with major and minor release management by conducting release validation from the business perspective
Planning / Bot Building:
- Implement efficient and cost-effective automation solutions
- Work with business partners to develop and execute a testing plan
- Ensure risk of system defects are mitigated and/or eliminated
- Prepare thorough reports / remediation of issues that arise during configuration / testing
- Apply business expertise and analytical skills to resolve basic business issues and problems
- Ensure testing meets established exit criteria before final approval.
- Oversee bot build execution schedule and milestones and ensure milestones are met
- Ensure defect documentation accurately reflects the discrepancy between expected and actual results
- Ensure defects are resolved within established timeframes and escalate defects that require attention
- Test defect resolution to ensure defect has been resolved
Administrative / Miscellaneous:
- May represent team on project meetings and client meetings
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology
- Ability to think and act from the standpoint of a system user, such as an external customer and/or internal business partner
- Experience with C#, C++, and .NET a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with diverse individuals