Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for PAN Africa Account Manager within VGE MEA. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Sales Manager, The PAN Africa Account Manager is responsible for developing one/a set of global accounts across a defined multi-country territory and in their home market, to achieve sales targets including Revenue, margin, New business targets, The Regional Account Manager works closely with the Global AM on a given account to understand the strategic account plan and translate that into a sales strategy for their specific territory. The Regional Account Manager will work with the GAM to put in place the necessary virtual team of NAMs, communicate the plan to them, cascade targets, and directly lead the sales effort with the customer by developing deep relationships, identifying opportunity to create business value, articulating the more complex portfolio fits to maximize Vodafone share of wallet and profitability across all products. The Regional Account Manager focuses pipeline building and customer engagement on solutions and complex opportunities.
- Achieve/Exceed revenue, new business, margin, product and customer satisfaction targets, directly in the home markets as well as through NAMs in other markets assigned.
- Have a clear sales strategy documented in the account plan of each customer with milestones and tracking of performance for the territory
- Understand the customer’s business to develop opportunities that represent value to the customer from across the Vodafone portfolio.
- Develop a qualified pipeline across the product portfolio that will meet/exceed annual Revenue, new business and Margin targets
- Drive pipeline building and target achievement across the globe focusing on those markets prioritized by the customer and where Vodafone has capability
- Establish the virtual team of NAMs, regularly communicate the plan, facilitate them to engage with the customer in their local markets and track performance vs. sales targets.
- Exceed Net Promoter Scores and Customer Experience Excellence targets for all customers
- University Degree, in business management or engineering/equivalent ·
- Deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
- Track record in sales excellence and a focus on achieving set goals ·
- Knowledge of a diverse (relevant) portfolio ·
- Ability to engage and coach an international virtual and distributed team · Demonstrated ability to influence at C Level ·
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of result working in a multi-cultural environment
Last Date to Apply: Jul 8, 2020