Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Cloud Computing Specialist an interest in and strong understanding of technology is pivotal. You are expected to put together the tech know-how with business acumen to help our customers navigate all their cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and planning, and everything in between. Not only should you be experienced in cloud-based tech, but have a firm grasp of IaaS technologies, platforms and applications, and have intimate knowledge of how best to customize these attributes to our customers businesses to help them become more secure and efficient.
- Planning, designing and deploying cloud based applications for customers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining secure virtual environments.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with different applications security guidelines.
· Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
· Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
· Using your extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed
· Lead and develop best practices for a small technical team.
· Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
· Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
· Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing software
- Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services, preferably ; Google Cloud- G Suite and GC, Microsoft Cloud- Azure and Office 365 and/or Digital Ocean
· Familiar to working with Linux/UNIX, Docker
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
· Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
· Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
· Strong analytical reasoning.
Education & Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or above preferably in Computer Science or equivalent with a bias for specialisations that involve database administration and software creation and testing.
· Excellent written and oral communicator.
· Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision
· Comfortable working with multiple groups within business
· Judgment and Decision-Making: In the instances where the candidate receives assignments in the form of projects he/she has the freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Saturday 25th July
- Send your application to : email@example.com
- Title your email as: Application for Technical Account Specialist Role_Pawa IT Ltd;
or Application for Cloud Computing Specialist Role_Pawa IT Ltd
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews
· We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the “I’s” and cross all the “T’s”.
· Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
· Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role.
· Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
- Monday to Friday work week
- 8am to 5 pm working hours
- Free lunch
- 21 leave days per year, prorated based on when a hire joins the company
- Health Insurance
- Free coffee!