Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. You should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- BSc/BA or higher national diploma related field
- 3 years progressive experience
- Proven experience as an office assistant, receptionist or office manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.