Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Human Resources Intern carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: contract management, HRIS, database management, benefits management, recruitment and on-boarding.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the scanning of documents to be filed in the box drive.
• Ensure that all electronic employee files are up to date and provide a report to supervisor
• Assist in the printing of documents to be filled employee files in the HR Archive room.
• Assist in following up on medical claims and other benefits as advised by supervisor
• Assist in the coordination of interviews
• Assist in drafting of offer letters , contracts, renewals
• Assist in migrating and updating staff information into the new Human Rights Information System
• Assist in populating new staff information.
• Carry out database management and run reports as requested.
• Update the contract information for staff as renewals are done.
• Input the various benefit details for staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, International Business, International Relations or related fields
- At least six months experience in a similar role
- Exposure to database management.
- Excellent organizational skills: able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with HRIS systems or ability to learn.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in French is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential matters with the highest level of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills