Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- providing Environmental Health Extension services;
- mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to Environmental Health;
- refering health cases to health facilities;
- identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- organizing community health days to advise the Public; and
- collecting and maintaining up to date services rendered.
Qualifications and Requirements:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 13th July 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)