Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 3
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will be a member of a Health team.
Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- addressing the psychosocial effects as related to patients’ diagnosis, prognosis and future resettlement;
- counseling patients especially in cases associated with pandemic diseases, metal illness, HIV/AIDS, epilepsy;
- extracting psychosocial information from the patient and observing casual factors which might be useful to the treatment plan; and
- implementation of patients’ treatment programme and follow up on discharge
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have have:
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C or its equivalent qualification; and
- a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental Health or its equivalen qualifications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 13th July 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)