Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES HR/MT/004/2020 (10 POSTS)
The Institution is recruiting Management and other Trainees in the disciplines as indicated below. The Applicants should meet the following requirements:-
Possession of valid academic and professional certificates
DEGREE HOLDERS IN THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES
- Bachelor of Science in General Agriculture or Farm Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
- Bachelor of Science (Ecotourism and Hospitality Management).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Purchasing and Supply Chain Management).
- Bachelor of Arts/Science (Communication and Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Economics/Statistics).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) or CPAII.
- Bachelor of Science Agricultural Engineering (Irrigation).
- Bachelor of Science Animal Science (Nutrition).
DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES
- Diploma (Purchasing and Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma (General Agriculture or Farm Management)
- Diploma in Security Management
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Diploma in ICT
- Diploma in Animal Health
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should apply, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, current Certificate of Good Conduct, CRB, KRA Compliance, EACC, HELB, detailed resume, giving day time telephone contact, e-mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 23rd July, 2020 to:-
The Managing Director
Agricultural Development Corporation
P.O. Box 47101-00100
or drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, People with Disabilities and people from the marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.