Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safeguarding/Child Protection; Staff Code of Conduct; Whistleblowing; Prevent Duty; Equal Opportunities.
Kenton College has one opening for a short term Internship in its IT Department.
Working under the guidance of the ICT Manager, roles of the IT Intern will include the following:
- Maintaining and updating ICT equipment, updating software.
- To sweep the school daily to fix basic computer related faults and errors.
- Provide in-class and in meeting support as may be required.
- Respond to iPad related issues escalating more complex issues to the ICT Manager.
- To deploy mobile devices and administer the distribution of their apps.
The roles set out above are not comprehensive and the Intern will be assigned tasks by the IT Manager according to his/her skills and capabilities.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related course
- Good command of structured cabling including cable termination
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System and management
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of MacOS, iOS and iPad OS configuration
- Good understanding of Google Gsuite
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the HR Manager as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.