Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACCOUNTANT III – PSC 8
(a) Duties and Responsibilities:
(i) Collation of financial estimates;
(ii) Verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
(iii) General accounting work involving book-keeping knowledge and routine accounting entries;
(iv) Determination of aggregate expenditure;
(v) Control of expenditure and below-the-line group of accounts;
(vi) Supervision of the revenue collection processes.
(b) Requirements for Appointment:
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution and passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Examination or any other acceptable professional accountancy qualification.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date 24/07/2020
Job Application Guidelines
- Click on the ‘Register’ button on the ‘Open Vacancies’ to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive a one-time password (OTP) sent to your email or phone enabling you to proceed with the application.
- NOTE: The format for Telephone number on registration is give as (Format: 254 XXXXXXXXX) e.g. 254722123456. Do not include the ‘0’ or the plus (+) sign before 254. The system will not send OTP to your number if this is not followed.
- After registration click ‘Log In’. Enter your National ID and the Password created during registration.
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, you can proceed to ‘Apply’ for the desired post.
- Applicants can access their Profile to Update, View the Application Status amongst others.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Apply for the Vacancy’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Final Declaration’.
The Parliamentary Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.