Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FISCAL ANALYST III – PSC 8
(a) Duties and responsibilities
(i) Collecting and collating budgetary information from various sources for analysis;
(ii) Maintaining relevant statistics on public revenue and expenditure figures;
(iii) Carrying out commissioned budget research on specific areas of interest;
(iv) Assisting in preparing budgetary information reports to MPs and relevant House Committees;
(v) Assisting in workshops planning;
(b) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to the grade of Fiscal Analyst III, a candidate must:
(i) Have a degree in Economics or its equivalent from a recognized University;
(ii) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C+ (plus) or its approved equivalent with a C+ (plus) in Mathematics;
(iii) Be team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date 24/07/2020
Job Application Guidelines
- Click on the ‘Register’ button on the ‘Open Vacancies’ to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive a one-time password (OTP) sent to your email or phone enabling you to proceed with the application.
- NOTE: The format for Telephone number on registration is give as (Format: 254 XXXXXXXXX) e.g. 254722123456. Do not include the ‘0’ or the plus (+) sign before 254. The system will not send OTP to your number if this is not followed.
- After registration click ‘Log In’. Enter your National ID and the Password created during registration.
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, you can proceed to ‘Apply’ for the desired post.
- Applicants can access their Profile to Update, View the Application Status amongst others.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Apply for the Vacancy’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Final Declaration’.
The Parliamentary Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.