Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We’re hiring for Junior Accountant
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
- Processing of supplier invoices: receiving, marrying to LPO/contract , ensuring rate is in line with terms agreed on, ensuring that we have service received, entering in the system.
- Supplier invoices Payments- preparing payment voucher
- Entering payment vouchers in the system.
- Receiving TER from the staff, ensuring that all physical receipts are there, the dates is within the recommended period, ensuring they are approved.
- Entering the approved TER in the system.
- Entering the petty cash vouchers in the system
- Reconciliations of the accounts in Blackline.
- Tax Management- Vat; Corporate and Withholding tax
- Ensuring staff payroll deductions are paid on time – PAYE, NHIF,NITA and NSSF
- Capturing all month end journal entries in order to facilitate preparation of monthly management accounts– monthly prepayment & accrual journals – depreciation, medical, rent, secretarial fees, telephone, fuel; interest, bad debts accrual; management fees; foreign exchange journal, exchange difference on loan balance, management fees; prepayments; accruals etc – by last day of the month
- Reconciling and paying import suppliers
- Maintaining records of serialized office documents and issuing documents after recording them in the serialized register
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need Who Are We Looking For?Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- CPA -K
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- Two years working experience
- General / good accounting knowledge
- Tax knowledge
- Financial Reporting – knowledge of IFRS
- Fully qualified accountant
- Ability to go an extra mile
- Team player
- Proactive and initiative taking
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.