Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Overall Purpose of the Job
The Internal Audit Manager shall be responsible for coordination of the functions of the Internal Audit in the Sacco. The role reports to the Board through Audit and Risk committee.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing, organizing, coordinating and providing leadership of the Internal Audit Functions,
• Auditing of all operations of the organization, review of controls, evaluating their adequacy and functionality,
• Carrying out Special Audit assignments such as may be directed by the Board,
• Providing appropriate risk assessments, profiling and making appropriate
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports on audit exercises to the Board with appropriate findings and recommendations,
• Conducting independent, impartial, and objective internal audits exercise and liaise with External Auditors during Interim and Final Audits,
• Analyzing business policies, processes, procedures and ensuring compliance,
• Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
• Master’s degree, Diploma in cooperative management and CISA is an added advantage,
• A professional accounting qualification CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA and a member in good standing with ICPAK or relevant professional body
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience,
• Compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link CLICK HERE. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should send the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of national ID and relevant testimonials to the email email@example.com with the email subject as the Job title being applied for ie Internal Audit Manager or Business Development Manager or Loans Recovery Manager.
Candidates should clearly provide telephone contacts and state their current and expected salary. The deadline for submission of all application is on or before 31st July 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.