Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose: To lead assignment through the planning, execution and reporting and in addition give assurance that rules, procedures and regulations are being complied in a manner consistent with the organization’s objectives and policies.
- Developing the annual audit plan for approval by Management and the Board.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly audit and investigation reports to CEO and the Board
- Carrying out audit activities within Tuskys network as well as Liaising with external auditors.
- Developing an annual risk based programs including Revenue protection controls, Cash risk protection controls and Asset risk protection controls.
- Effective and efficient planning and execution of audits and reporting in line with Business Internal Audit plans including planning, fieldwork and report drafting.
- Direct Internal Audit team and being responsible for the team delivery on all aspects of the audit plan.
- Working closely with Compliance person to ensure existing policies and procedures are appropriate and implemented correctly.
- Assessing risk across the business, developing and executing a detailed plan leveraging internal resources and enabling reviews focusing on areas of highest perceived risk.
- Ensuring that risk management/internal control remains high of the agenda for the business.
- Reviewing risk management processes, procedures and controls, with a view to providing suggestions for improvement.
- Attending to all risk reporting on key risks, audit activity, outputs, concerns, incidents of fraud and communication of status of the control environment.
- Undertaking a broad range of testing across operational and financial systems and procedures, both planned and ad hoc reviews as required.
- Establish clear communication with key stakeholders of all issues and associated risks and a link to strategic implications.
- Facilitate and contribute to the business risk assessment, management and reporting process
- Supporting change activity project work and other internal Business audit initiatives.
- Providing detailed & actionable feedback based on audit work on ways to improve operational and financial systems and procedures of the business.
- Review of the audit programs, procedures and completing continuous monitoring and issue follow up work.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or equivalent
- A Master degree related field would be added advantage
- CPA (K), CISA, ACCA or related qualifications.
- 6-10 years’ total experience in either an audit or finance environment in either practice or a commercial business.
- Internal Audit experience in retail, from either practice or industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing time successfully.
- Self-starter with strong influencing skills, the desire to challenge the status quo and identify efficiency measures across the business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels including Board level.