Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Scope of Work
The Full-Time Communications & Development Associate position is a unique opportunity to play an instrumental role in shaping the development and growth of the communications and operations of both EPL and its country programs. As a Comms & Dev Associate, you will conduct extensive research and analysis to support communications strategy development; participate in meetings with experts and partners when possible; execute work plans; and make sure all efforts are implemented for results.
This position will report to the Executive Director, but will primarily work very closely with EPL’s Associate Program Manager, and partner organization in Kenya.
Desired Qualifications + Qualities
We look for candidates with a demonstrated commitment and passion for Emerging Public Leaders’ mission + social impact with the following qualifications and skills:
● Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree with a background in Communications, International Development, Public Relations, Marketing (preferred)
● At least 3+ years of working experience in Communications
● Demonstrated interest in global development and youth empowerment
● Able to work independently + with team members that are based in different time zones
● Some experience working in an entrepreneurial environment (preferred)
● Proficiency in design software, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Intellectually curious, with high energy and motivation
● Fluency in French will be an advantage
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in one PDF document to Mariam Badi firstname.lastname@example.org, with “EPL Communications and Development Associate” as the subject line.