Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Store Clerk you will ensure that customers have a satisfactory shopping experience. You will do this by attending to clients’ needs and answering any questions they might have regarding the store’s products.
- Assisting customers with the selection of merchandise
- Greeting, interacting and monitoring customers to assist the store in loss prevention
- Displaying and organizing products in the store
- Helping customers in billing and payment processes at the stores counter
- Communicating information about product availability,
- Maintaining the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking merchandise on the shelves
- Handling record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Helping with preparation for displays, trade shows and windows
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy and sales goals
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks given
- Willingness to learn about new items and procedures quickly
How To Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org