Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Cateress
Location: Kisii (1 Position)
Execute daily catering operations so as to ensure seamless product delivery and efficient management of catering processes in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Preparing menus, their costing and food preparation.
2. Planning for food orders.
3. Overseeing development and implementation of methods for food production.
4. Ensuring maintenance of standard recipes.
5. Carrying out control of product quality, food production technology and raw food product laying norms.
6. Assist in preparation of the Hospital Kitchen Budget.
7. Managing kitchen equipment.
8. Supervising cleanliness of catering facilities.
9. Coordinating food preparation, cooking, placement and delivery of foodstuff.
10. Liaising with the Nutritionist in reviewing menus and dietary requirements.
11. Maximizing employee productivity and morale and constantly maintaining discipline.
12. Coaching and mentoring staff.
13. Verify offloading of items from the suppliers.
14. Spot check on meals.
- Diploma in Food Production and Service; or Food and Beverage Production or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- At-least over 2 years work experience in food production.
- Experience in a Healthcare setting will be an added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking experience.
- High level of Integrity.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Honesty
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the word Kitui or Homa Bay or Kisii on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at any of our affiliates where we have the vacancies.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 7th August 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”