Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Intellecap (website) is a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions that help build and scale profitable and sustainable enterprises dedicated to social and environmental change. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of social and commercial business to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world. Our clients include a broad range of enterprises, investors, development finance institutions, foundations, and private sector corporations. We work in over 20 countries around the world, with a special focus on South and South East Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage projects with independent thinking and lead 2-3 member teams comprising associates independently
- Understand client requirements, develop scope, approach & methodology, delivery schedule with ability to clearly define costing
- Lead project execution, team discussions and guide team to drive successful execution in line with identified approach data from primary and secondary sources, guide research and analysis as required.
- Undertake detailed financial and technical analysis where required including complete business planning and financial modelling
- Deliver client presentations and manage client expectations
- Guide, manage and mentor junior associates on the team.
- Engage with senior experts internally and externally on aspects related to the project
- Support business development through proposal development and new clients reach out
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap.
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
- Degree/Masters or equivalent from reputed institutes in Kenya/abroad
- Minimum of 4-5 years of past experience in management and business consulting
Skills and Experiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment;
- Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable;
- Base of the Pyramid/Social Entrepreneurship/Inclusive Business in Asia/Africa
- Financial services/energy/water/education/small holder agriculture and
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent client and team management skills
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send your application quoting the title on the subject line. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Intellecap is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.