Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The finance and administrative assistant will be primarily responsible for basic finance work and administrative tasks as assigned from time to time including running day-to-day office operations. S/he will also assist with financial and accounting aspects of the company which include daily bookkeeping in accordance with accounting laws and procedures.
- Act as initial point of contact for the main office by responding to both internal and external inquiries/requests.
- Collaborate with the management by preparing management meetings and organizing for agendas of the meeting.
- Do daily bookkeeping for receipts and invoices, reconcile bank balances, organize bank statements, maintain petty cash etc.
- Make statutory payments to the relevant government offices/banks.
- Follow-up on all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Receive and attend to telephone calls
- Manage a functional and organized office filing system
- Do shopping, organize daily lunch
- Required education: Any finance related degree/ Diploma and CPA section 3 will be an added advantage
- Required relevant work experience: atleast 1 year.
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
What we offer
- Interesting finance and administrative work with many new things to learn.
- A great international team with employees in both Kenya and The Netherlands.
- A modern and quiet work environment.
- A good compensation.
- A daily lunch.
About Blueweb Technologies
Blueweb Technologies is a company with ten employees working from Police Sacco plaza in Nairobi. We provide search engine optimization and software development services for clients in Europe. Most of our clients are based in The Netherlands. See https://www.blueweb.co.ke/ for more information about us.
How to apply
If you meet the qualifications you can apply via https://forms.gle/FL93FW48e5nqpUro9 . We do not accept applications via email. The closing date is the 9th of August 2020. If you don’t hear from us after the 12th of August, consider yourself not successful. (If you encounter any problem during applications, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org)