Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervise: All FoASF personnel
Report to: Board of directors of FoASF
Location: Arabuko-Sokoke Forest Ecosystem, Kenya
Key relations: FoASF Board members, KFS, KWS, CFA’s and other stakeholders
The Friends of Arabuko-Sokoke Forest are looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer.
The post is on two years contract, full-time.
The Friends of Arabuko-Sokoke Forest is a company limited by guarantee, non for profit. It supports the forest management team and specifically the Kenya Forest Service (KFS) and its partners in addressing the problems the forest has. The CEO will be the primary leader of the staff and operations, set strategic direction and execution, and build strong relationships and collaborations with a wide range of local and government partners, funders, conservation organizations and networks, and other actors relevant to FoASF’s work.
- Plus 10-yrs experience working in international conservation organizations around Africa
- PhD degree in relevant specialty
- Proven experience in protected areas management, law enforcement management and conservation challenge solving.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and relations with potential donors and internationally renowned conservationist
- Experience in donor management, finance management and reporting and strategic planning
- Be able to solve problems with adaptability, patience and creativity
- Have experience working in Africa and directly in development or conservation NGOs
- Compensation according to qualifications and experience in line with the national NGO sector
- Duration of work: full time
- Type and duration of contract: 2-years
- Workplace: Arabuko-Sokoke Forest, Kilifi County, Kenya
How to Apply
Letter of interest and recent CV in English, including three references, by mail to email@example.com
Deadline: 7. August 2020
Job start date: immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview