Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IOM is looking for a qualified organization or consulting firm with expertise on providing capacity development training in English on (1) the development of communication strategies/policies and (2) research and documentation for the IOM staff personnel and the local non-government organizations based on the scope and desired outcomes as specified in this terms of reference.
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak in Kenya and the rest of the world, the Government of Kenya is imposing preventive measures against the virus by restricting social gathering and public assemblies. In observance of the government’s restrictions to curb the pandemic, IOM looks for a qualified and experienced organization to carry out this activity via remote setting, using any reliable web-based platform.
This call for proposal aims to:
- Increase capacity in developing communication policies and strategies for an IOM local implementing partner;
- Enhance the effectiveness and skills of local implementing partner’s key staff and selected IOM staff in conducting quality research and its essential structures, including participatory research approaches and research findings; and,
- Come up with attainable institutional communication strategies and policies on management, administrative, finance and operations.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICANT ORGANIZATIONS
- Must be a registered institution, organization or consulting firm (not an individual);
- Must have at least five (5) or more years of proven track record in capacity development activities related to the development of communication policies and strategies, community-based research, documentation and research findings publications;
- Must have the capacity to deliver the activities via remotely managed and tech-enabled digital interface;
- Preferred having at least five (5) or more years of proven experience, working with rural development, peacebuilding, conflict management or any related programmes;
- Previous experience in providing similar interventions in Kenya Coast region, an advantage.
How to Apply
The Proposals must be delivered through email to IOM with office address at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23:00 Kenya Time 18 August 2020. No late proposal shall be accepted.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.