Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TELEPHONE OPERATOR I – KLRC 9: ONE (1) POSTS V/NO. 8/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 53,198 – Kshs. 75,399 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- screening calls and routing them to their proper recipient; routine testing of exchange lines and switchboard facilities; liaising with telephone technicians and engineers on maintenance of telephone equipment and facilities; and analyzing telephone traffic data for determining adequacy of telephone facilities.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Telephone Operator II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:-Telecommunications Operations Management, Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Communication Management, Front Office or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following skills:-
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Etiquette and protocol skills;
How to Apply
The Candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In addition to the above requirements, candidates are required to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. Applications should be submitted through the CEO KLRC and delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor, Room 321 or through email@example.com for online applications on or before 24th August, 2020.