Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LEGAL OFFICER I, JOB GRADE – KLRC 7: ONE (1) POST V/NO. 1/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 61,105 – Kshs. 84,284 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities will entail: Undertaking legal research; preparing preliminary Bills; participating in stakeholder forums; responding to public enquires on various Laws; and collecting and compiling legal data.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Laws (LLB) from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law; and
- Certificate in computer application skills.
In addition to the above requirements, the officer must have the following skills:-
- Resource management and mobilizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Technical competency skills; and
- Inter-personal skills.
How to Apply
The Candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In addition to the above requirements, candidates are required to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. Applications should be submitted through the CEO KLRC and delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor, Room 321 or through firstname.lastname@example.org for online applications on or before 24th August, 2020.