Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent will be responsible for ICL’S procurement activities. He/she will work with local partners and stakeholders in the development and implementation of procurement policies and procedures in all program activities. In addition, support counties in the actualization of their county strategic plans 2030.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Procurement or other business-related degree.
- A holder of CPA (II) will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an NGO setting in Procurement Department
- Experience in working with PEPFAR, EU, DfID, UN funded projects is desirable
- Ability to set priorities, organize time efficiently and work independently on several tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team with other finance, grants and accounting staff.
- Proven ability to multi-task and process information within the timelines.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven ability to solve problems independently without supervision.
- Conscientious with an excellent sense of judgment.
- Possess the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with project personnel.**
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Strong IT and analytical skill **
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be via email. Your CV and cover letter in PDF format should reach us on or before Wednesday 12th August 2020. Kindly indicate current/last salary subject as ‘Admin and Procurement Officer’
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted