Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client in the insurance industry is currently looking to hire an Admin Assistant to be based in Utawala.
New & Renewal Business
- Prepare quotations
- Send proposal forms and requirements
- Follow ups to close business
- Schedule meetings for clarification
- Scan and save renewal notices in the computer.
- Send renewal notice emails to specific clients
- Prepare stickers and cover notes
- Request for policy documents/ endorsements and dispatch
- Premium follow up
- Valuation reports follow up
- Banking and receipting
Filing & Recording
- Each business should be recorded on production book accordingly
- Update receipt numbers after every transaction
- Scan and save clients documents, receipts e.t.c
- File documents in respective files
- Update data base – various companies
Responding to Emails & Calls
- Respond to emails/ calls received
- Do emails for reminders, follow ups
- Report a claim to claims department
- Send the clients claim form and list of required documents
- Submit relevant documents once received
- Do follow up on claim status
- Request for release letter (motor vehicle)
- A minimum of Diploma/Certificate in Secretarial Studies and/or Business Administration
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in the insurance industry
- Insurance Knowledge
- Certificate in Office Management– added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and packages
- Telephone efficiency and very well spoken
- Client Focus
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org