Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a leading telecommunication franchise that mainly distributes phones and electronics products. They seek to hire a reliable, highly efficient office assistant who will ensure effective management and coordination of all the office activities. S/he must be very flexible as they will be required to work extra hours from time to time.
- Performs all clerical tasks such as handling and sorting emails.
- Deliver, receive issue receipts and deposit all cheques collected from the sister companies, external and internal clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving for both the company and the sister companies.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, and Statements and for both the company and the sister companies.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients as well as handle telephone calls.
- Support systematic filing of all hard and soft documents allowing easy retrieval of files and documents, ensuring they are secure and accessible.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. and raise requisitions for additional supplies to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Managing all internal and external communications through memos and emails so as to ensure immediate distribution.
- Typing letters, minutes and general office correspondence and ensuring the same are ready when due.
- Ensuring the office is well cleaned and maintained.
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with duties assigned till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
- Must be willing to run errands outside Nairobi for the sister companies.
- Must be self-driven, outgoing and vibrant.
- Must be very flexible and willing to work for extra hours when required.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Assistant- Telecommunication Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 12th August 2020
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.