Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a leading florist company that delivers a wide variety of fresh-cut flowers, mixed bouquets, and related gift items to their clients. They seek to recruit an innovative and vibrant sales administrative assistant who will join their young and energetic team to promote sales and generate revenue, and handle the administrative roles.
- Formulate a strategic and executable plan of pushing the products through online platforms and on the ground.
- Respond to customer questions in a friendly manner and ensure that customer orders are met in a timely and satisfactory fashion
- Create content and track traffic on all social media platforms as well respond to customers’ queries on these platforms
- Answer telephone, direct calls, and respond to emails.
- Manage the invoicing process and prepare quotations for after sales-related services.
- Sell natural and artificial flowers, potted plants, and floral pieces.
- Advise customers regarding the type of flowers, floral arrangements, and decorations desirable for specific occasions, utilizing knowledge of social and religious customs.
- Follow up with payments and keep track of the company’s floral inventory.
- Continually liaise with management on review of prices and discounts.
- Come up with designs and makeup corsages, wreaths and other floral decorations.
- Reporting weekly and monthly results from the sales strategies to the management team.
- Handle all walk-in clients and give real-time walking updates to the team.
- Analyzing and reporting feedback from customer satisfaction survey.
- Liaise with the sales teams to analyze the extent of product penetration into their target market.
- Send out Quotations to clients who reach out from their sources of acquisition.
- Prepare sales budgets and reports and submit them to the management team to review
- Ensure orders are filled accurately and on time.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be very innovative and creative
- Must be fluent English and Kiswahili.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and honour committed deadlines
How to Apply
If this describes you and is up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales administrative assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 12th August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.