Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The jobholder will be responsible for contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments with the aim of reducing the delinquency numbers for the business.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact debtors’ clients to arrange debt payoffs
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Ensure collections are in line with set targets.
- High Collection Effectiveness Index
- High Collection Percentage
- Diploma in Customer Services Management and / or an additional focused Call Centre qualification will be an added advantage
- 2 years of working experience in a Call Centre or in the Service Industry
- Sales skills and experience advantageous within call centre or service sector
- Experience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centers, etc. will be advantage
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while dealing with customers.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills; strong written, verbal, active listening and phone communication.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Comfortable working with targets
- Team player
- Self-Driven and open to change
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
- Skilled in negotiation
- Strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th August, 2020.