Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Location: Countrywide
Reporting to:Territory Retention Manager
The job holder will be responsible for contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments with the aim of reducing the delinquency numbers for the business.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Ensure collections are in line with set targets.
- High Collection Effectiveness Index
- High Collection Percentage
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or degree in a related field.
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while dealing with customers.
- Strong written, verbal, active listening and phone communication skills.
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Comfortable working with targets
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environment benefits.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th August, 2020.