Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Your mission is to source the right products at the right prices and to grow the sales of your categories and your suppliers.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have, what products they have.
- Getting weekly promotions and deals from suppliers
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers (includes talking to them every day and developing a rapport)
- Work closely with suppliers / vendors to ensure timely delivery of products to fulfill customer orders
- Provide market information to Marketing teams in identifying right products, new product line and categories.
- Identify potential vendors to ensure continuity of supply, minimize risk of product not available and exploit emerging opportunities that are beneficial to the company.
- Implement Vendor agreements/contracts by working with cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers to reach agreement on contract terms and conditions.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketer to push products to the market
- Getting new releases of products as soon as they have it
- Shortlisting and prioritizing key suppliers
- Attending trade fairs/events to source new products
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Proven experience as a Vendor sourcing Executive
- Must have good digital marketing skills
- Experience in B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO\SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
- Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
- Experience in sourcing for vendors for big five E-commerce platforms in Kenya
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have performed a similar role for at least two years
How to Apply
Email to receive applications is; firstname.lastname@example.org