Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As Agent Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for providing sales management and leadership of Trade Development Representatives in your assigned territory and to achieve targets for acquisition and on-boarding of retail agents across Nairobi.
What You Will Do
- Manage and lead a team of Trade Development Representatives (TDRs) to recruit retail agents
- Plan and execute specific sales programs in accordance with company strategy and processes
- Maintain CRM database of current and potential retail agents
- Ensure efficient management of team budgets
- Solicit feedback from TDR team on sales blockers and identify solutions to achieve sales targets
- Generate sales reports for team and company management
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University, preferably in a business related area of study
- 4+ years experience in a similar position
- Excellent selling skills
- Team first attitude
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!