Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As an Agent Relationship Representative, you will work towards supporting assigned Agents to achieve their cooker and fuel sales targets and maximize profitability. This will be mainly achieved through executing sales activities in and around Agent shops.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate the benefits of the KOKO Cooker and pitch to potential customers
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets for KOKO Cooker and KOKO Fuel sales
- Use KOKO sales tools to record customer details and report daily sales activities
- Act as a brand ambassador during field activations events and routine sales activities
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers throughout the sales process
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Escalate customer queries and issues to management
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Graduate from an accredited University, preferably in a Business-related area of study
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in door to door sales
- High degree of self motivation
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!