Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following for Solution Architect vacancy in the Digifarm Kenya Limited. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the DigiFarm Tech Lead, The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include translating business requirements to proper architecture, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Create high-level solution designs to meet business requirements by exploiting the functionality available in IT systems already in Safaricom, or by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems, in accordance with enterprise architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.(Unix, Linux, Windows, MongoDb, Cassandra, Orcale)
- Familiarity with Web & App Development Technologies
- Comfortable working on cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Excellent knowledge of networking technologies
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
Last Date to Apply: Aug 13, 2020