Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, the KPA Pension Scheme is undergoing a transformation to streamline its operations in order to realise its envisioned growth and efficiency in service delivery to its members. In consideration of the intended growth, the Scheme wishes to recruit a qualified individual to take up the following position:
Driver/Messenger – HR/SA/PKF 19
The position is responsible for driving and maintaining the Scheme’s vehicles in accordance with the transport policy; and to take responsibility for the courier services within the organisation for both internal and external mail, documents, packages and other items within minimal turnaround time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Transport staff and officials, materials and equipment in connection with the activities of the Scheme;
- Drive and keep assigned company vehicle clean;
- Detect and report any faults in the vehicles and ensuring a service log is maintained;
- Maintenance of a work ticket for vehicles assigned to him/her;
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle, goods and passengers on and off the road;
- Promptly checking out trays and in trays at designate areas to collect outgoing mail and distribute it as directed;
- Process urgent/confidential mail with priority and deliver to designated offices;
- Support bulk photocopying for KPAPS as directed and liaise with print shop for binding if required;
- Responsible for opening multiple/duplicate files as directed;
- Assist in filing and archiving documents both paper and electronic; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualifications;
- Must possess a clean driving license free from any endorsement;
- Adequate knowledge of the highway code;
- At least three (3) years’ driving experience in a similar capacity;
- A PSV certificate; and,
- A certificate of good conduct
- Excellent knowledge of protocol,
- Excellent knowledge of security issues,
- Energetic, positive, and constructive attitude;
- Must be mature and able to interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Should be fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Should be familiar with the traffic rules
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have good organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
All candidates must ensure that their CVs contain working telephone numbers and email addresses, your current/previous and expected salary, and a list of at least three (3) referees with their current contacts; and attach certificates proving compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.