Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, the KPA Pension Scheme is undergoing a transformation to streamline its operations in order to realise its envisioned growth and efficiency in service delivery to its members. In consideration, the Scheme wishes to recruit a qualified individual to take up the following position.
Human Resources Assistant – HR/SA/PKF 17
Responsible for supporting the implementation of administrative HR activities, policies and procedures to ensure HR effectiveness and efficiency in the service delivery, including maintenance of accurate records.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Opening of new employee files
- Drafting regret letters and assisting induction of new employees
- Dispatching correspondences to concerned employees
- Assisting in preparation of job descriptions and job adverts
- Facilitate effective industrial attachment process
- Timely provision of required information and documents
- Preparing recruitment/exit and other HR reports
- Timely and accurate updating of the filing system
- Preparing long lists from various job applications received
- Inviting shortlisted candidates for the interviews and organizing logistics for the interview panel.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM Member)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent planning and logistical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be attentive to detail
- Be honest, presentable and willing to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
All candidates must ensure that their CVs contain working telephone numbers and email addresses, your current/previous and expected salary, and a list of at least three (3) referees with their current contacts; and attach certificates proving compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.