Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
icipe seeks to recruit a suitable person to fill the position of Business Support Officer II – Accountant, in the Regional Coordination Unit (RCU) of the Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF). The position is tenable in Nairobi at the icipe Duduville campus. The position is for an initial fixed term of 2 years, renewable, based on performance and availability of funds. This is a nationally recruited position. A competitive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the RCU Financial Management Specialist, the position holder will provide support in financial management services to ensure financial probity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related discipline CPA(K) or its equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience with a reputable organization.
Reconciliation and analytical skills.
Other Desirable Attributes
- Ability to organize one’s work to respect deadlines. Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate attention to details. Ability to analyze financial data.
- Ability to organize paperwork and archive efficiently. Dynamic and enjoys challenges.
- Demonstrated capacity to question one’s work, seek continual improvement in the services, systems or one’s knowledge.
This position reports to the the RCU Financial Management Specialist.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted up to 19th August 2020. Interested applicants should submit: (a) a confidential cover letter; (b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees (including e-mail addresses, fax numbers); and (c) a statement illustrating suitability against the listed qualifications/competencies/ abilities, and skills.
icipe is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equity, teamwork, and respect for diversity.