Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are searching for a dedicated, supportive Call Center team manager who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from and to clients. The Call Center team lead will support call centre employees and assist in the training and mentoring process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to the call centre agents.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Keeping up to date with business development and new product lines
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Lead and inspire a team of customer service agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Support the Head of Sales to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Support the Senior Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team management experience
- Coaching and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a contact centre environment as a Team Manager
- Experience within customer services
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Creative thinking
- Background in technical and credit finance management\
- Managed customer escalations which ultimately resulted in favorable customer satisfaction rating
- Bachelors Degree/diploma
- Profiency with technology, especially computers, software applications and phone systems
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and understanding of company products, policies and services
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
- Excellent Problem solving , leadership,and customer service skills
- Efficient , and thorough with passion in customer service.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations especially during busy hours.