Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The positions are subject to USAID award of the grant.
The Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) reports to the Chief of Party and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting; financial management and reporting; contract/sub-award procurement and management; human resources management, asset management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and conditions of the award.
The FAM oversees all activity operations. At a minimum, the Finance and Administration Manager should have the following:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or other relevant fields.
- Professional accountancy qualification (Certified Public Accountants – CPA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA, or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience overseeing grantee compliance with donor requirements for activities of similar dollar value
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff).
- Excellent financial management skills with strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
How to apply
To apply, please send your application, a detailed CV with three (3) referees and 2-year salary history, and email address and day telephone contacts to: – email@example.com. Candidates are required to quote the reference number and title of the position being applied for on the subject line of the email.
All applications must be received by 5.00 pm, 25th August 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HWWK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not request applicants to pay for consideration for employment.