Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation and is registered as a Level 6 Tertiary Hospital under the Ministry of Health. The Hospital is a COVID 19 treatment Centre and seeks to engage staff in specialized areas on a six (6) month contract. Those who applied for locum positions as advertised earlier and who may be interested in the short term contract are advised to apply.
PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – KUTRRH/DCS/PHYST/323
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualized treatment plans that are client centered and in line with best practice.
- Responsible for standards of practice of self and staff appointed to clinical / designated area(s).
- Able to communicate and work in co-operation with other team members in providing an integrated quality service.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies.
- Participate in ward rounds, case conferences etc.
- Work within a scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct and clinical governance.
- Provide weekend and on call service where it is a requirement of the post.
- Maintain appropriate departmental records and statistics sufficient for the sectional unit allocated.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned in the area of health care.
Qualifications & Years of Experience
- Degree in physiotherapy with at least one (1) year experience and/or a diploma in physiotherapy with at least two (2) years’ work experience.
- Higher Diploma in Physiotherapy (any specialty) is an added advantage.
- Registered with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists and Physiotherapy Council of Kenya.
Soft skills required for the Job
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via
or send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications please indicate the subject as follows: – JOB APPLICATION – [JOB/ CADRE REFERENCE NUMBER]
Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum, Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Tuesday, 1st September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
All shortlisted candidates MUST fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, and will be required to produce the following documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the official emails/ telephone.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER