Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2014.
The organization delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The Group offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
The Position: Reporting to Business Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to generate sales via desk research, prepare Technical and Commercial Bids for Tenders and Customized Electronic Security Solution offerings.
- Generate leads for Electronic Security systems.
- Data mining for potential clients
- Design and prepare Technical and Commercial Bids for Tenders and Customized Electronic Security Solution offerings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Solution presentation to potential clients.
- Gaining a clear understanding of the Clients requirements
- Cold calling to generate new leads and opportunities for the Sales of the Electronic Security solutions.
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in promoting and selling Electronic security solutions
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions i.e. Entrance control, Access control, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm, CCTV and BMS system.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions i.e. Entrance control, Access control, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm, CCTV and BMS system
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages. Excellent hands on skills on Microsoft EXCEL, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to email@example.com before the close of business on Wednesday 19th August 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s)