Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position title: Boiler Operator
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Reports to: Recycling Plant Supervisor
Summary of Role: TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit a reliable boiler operator to support the operations of the recycling plant.
The candidate will report to the Recycling Plant Supervisor
Company Background: TakaTaka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
- Operate the boiler machine
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment
- Use hand or power tools when performing tasks such as replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Testing the boiler water and balancing it with chemicals, if needed
- Watching the system during operation and attend to any problems.
- Recording service data in logs
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- 2 Years’ experience as a boiler operator
- Diploma in a related field
- Boiler Certification
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to Detail
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
How to Apply
If you are upto challenge, have the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title (Boiler Operator) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2020.